XAT Sample Papers
XAT is Xavier Admission Test. It is conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute XLRI. XAT is the entrance exam conducted every year for seeking admission in post graduate management programs. The XAT score is accepted by many B schools all over the country.
XAT Exam Pattern : It is a written test of objective type. The time allotted to students is 2 hours. Also negative marking is applicable. The whole question papers is divided into three sections. These are -
- Reading comprehension : 40 questions
- Quantitative Ability – 44 questions
- Data Interpretation & Reasoning – 4 questions.
Also extra 20 minutes are given to write an essay of 250 – 300 words on varied topics.
XAT Sample Papers : In order to know the exact pattern of questions asked in this, have a look on the previous years question papers & sample papers. These would definitely help you all.
XAT 2005 paper : Link
XAT 2006 paper : Link
XAT 2008 paper : Link
XAT 2009 Paper : Link
XAT 2010 Paper : Link 1, Link 2, Link 3
XAT Sample Paper : Link 1, Link 2
- XAT Exam Pattern
- XAT Eligibility Criteria
- GMAT Sample Papers
- MAT Sample Papers
- BITSAT Sample Papers
- CLAT Sample Papers
- KMAT Sample Papers
- GPAT Sample Papers
- MP PET Previous Years Sample Papers
- Syndicate Bank PO Sample Papers
- Punjab & Sind Bank PSB PO Sample Papers
- JMET Sample Papers
- BSNL JAO Exam Sample Papers
- NTSE Sample Papers
- Corporation Bank PO Sample Papers