XAT Eligibility Criteria
XLRI is conducting XAT for about more than 50 years for admitting the capable students to management programs in about 30 Management institutions all over the country. Every year a lot of students apply for this.
The various Management programs under which admission is possible through XAT in various institutions are :
- 2 year Post Graduate Program in B M & in P M & I R
- 1 year General Management Program
- 4 years Fellow Program in ManagementThe XAT exam pattern is very essential to know before start preparing. This gives you a idea about the time you have to manage in each subject & topics to be studied.
XAT Eligibility Criteria : All the three programs mentioned above has different eligibility criteria which are mentioned below.
- 2 year Post Graduate Program in B M & in P M & I R – The candidate must have Bachelor’s degree (3 year regular program) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university or deemed university. Those are appearing in final year this year by June can also apply.
- 1 year General Management Program – The applicant must have a 3 years or more Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in India or aboard in any discipline. Also the candidate should be employed in full time job & should have at least 5 years of relevant managerial experience after completion of graduation.
- 4 years Fellow Program in Management – The candidate must have Master’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline or A / ICWA / CS with at least 55% (50 % for SC/ST) marks or BE / BTech or equivalent with at least 60 % (50 % for SC / ST) marks. Also those who are appearing in the final exams by June of this year can also apply.
- XAT Sample Papers
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- TISS Eligibility Criteria
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria
- IRMA Eligibility Criteria
- GATE Eligibility Criteria
- XAT Exam Pattern
- FMS Eligibility Criteria
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- JMET Eligibility Criteria
- IBSAT Eligibility Criteria
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- RMAT Eligibility Criteria
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- CEMAT Eligibility Criteria