West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination WBJEE Question Papers
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations is conducted by the West Bengal Board of Examination for admission in various engineering degree colleges. This is a common entrance exam held for the state of West Bengal. The aim of holding a single entrance exam is to save time, energy and expenditure of the candidate.
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria : The candidate who wish to give the entrance test must be an Indian citizen and must be residing continuously in West Bengal for the past 10 years or their parents is a permanent residence of West Bengal. The applicant must have passed the Higher Secondary school examinations with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Also, they must possess at least 30% marks in English.
WBJEE Question Paper Pattern : There will be written test in which all the questions are objective type. The questions will be based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. There will be negative marking for wrong answer. 1/3 rd marks would be deducted for each wrong answer.
WBJEE Question Papers : Below are the links from where you can download the question papers of the previous years which would be very helpful in the preparation.
- Joint Entrance Screening Test JEST Question Papers
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination Question Papers
- PET Examination Punjab
- PET Examination Delhi
- PET Examination Rajasthan
- Bioinformatics National Certification BINC Examination
- KCET Question Papers
- AIEEE Chemistry Question Papers
- AIEEE Physics Question Papers
- IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
- RPF Sub Inspector Constable Examination Papers
- List Of Law Entrance Exams In India
- AFMC Question Papers
- AIEEE Previous Years Question Papers