West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations (WBJEE) is a common admission test conducted by West Bengal Board. This board was established in 1962. This causes admission in various fields of Engineering / Medical / Dental / Architecture / Technology / Pharmacy.
WBJEE Entrance Exam : It conducts five different entrance exams. These are -
- JEM – For admission to degree level Engineering & Technology courses including Dairy Technology, Pharmaceutical Technology, Agricultural Engineering as well as Medical and Dental courses.
- JCEA – For admission in MCA in different universities of West Bengal.
- JENPARH – For admission in Paramedical or alternative therapy degree courses like Nursing, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda,Homeopathy & Unani system of Medicine.
- JELET – For admission in Diploma courses in Engineering & Technology & Pharmacy.
- JEHOM – For admission in Degree level courses in Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must have passed the 10+2 exam with at least 50% (40% for SC / ST candidates) aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology & 30% in English. Also the candidate must have at least passed the fifth subject.
- For B.E / B.Tech / B.Arch – Subject should be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English with any fifth subject.
- For M.B.B.S / B.D.S. – The candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as compulsory subjects.
- For Pharmacy – Should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology & English as compulsory subjects.
WBJEE Examination Centers : The exam will be held in West Bengal & Tripura.
WBJEE Application Form : One can get the application form from the branches of United Bank of India & also by sending a request for the form to WBJEE Board.
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination WBJEE Question Papers
- JEMAT Eligibility Criteria
- MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
- GITAM Spot Admission For B.Pharmacy M.Pharmacy
- KEAM Eligibility
- Karnataka CET KCET Exam Pattern
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- IIT JAM M.Sc. Admission Test
- MIT Manipal Institute of Technology Engineering Admission
- SLIET Exam Pattern
- JCECE Syllabus
- PTU CET 2011 B.Tech B.Arch B.Pharma Admission
- KEAM Exam Pattern
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria