UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) conducts State Entrance Exam (SEE) for admission in various degree courses like B.Tech(Engineering), B.Arch (Architecture), B. Pharm (Pharmacy), BHMCT (Hotel Management), BFAD (Fashion & Apparel Design Technology) & also some Postgraduate courses like MCA & MBA. The admission is in various institutions affiliated to U.P.Technical University.
UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria :
- For B.Tech / B.Pharm / BHMCT / BFAD : The interested candidate can be considered eligible if he / she has passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent from any recognized board or university. The candidate must have passed in each subject.
- For B.Arch 1st year : The interested candidate must have passed the intermediate examination of U.P. board or 10+2 level exam from a recognized university or board with at least 50% aggregate marks. Also he / she must have passed in all the subjects individually. Those who have done 3 yrs. diploma in Architecture recognized by Central or State government with at least 50% aggregate marks are also eligible.
- For MBA : Should have graduate degree of 3 years in any discipline from a recognized university.
- For MCA : The candidate must have the graduate degree in nay stream from a recognized university with Mathematics as compulsory subject at 10+2 or Graduate level.
- For 2nd Year B.Tech (Lateral Entry) : The candidate interested in this course should have passed 3 yrs. Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks or 3 years B.sc. degree with at least 60% marks with mathematics as compulsory subject.
- For 2nd Year B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) : Should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- Those who are appearing in the final exams of the qualifying exam are also eligible for this provided they satisfy all the eligibility criteria at the time of counseling.
- Al those candidates who have passed the qualifying exam from any institutions in UP or whose parents either mother or father, are eligible for UPTU SEE.
Application Fee : It is Rs.1000/- for General category candidates & Rs.500/- for SC / ST candidates & Female Candidates of all categories.
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria
- GATE Eligibility Criteria
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- SLIET Eligibility Criteria
- TANCET Eligibility Criteria
- PMET Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Navy 10+2 Technical Cadet Eligibility Criteria
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- NTPC ET Test Eligibility Criteria
- NATA Eligibility Criteria
- Maharashtra SET Eligibility Criteria
- TNEA Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA