IAS Prelims Question Papers
IAS is Indian Administrative Services which is one of the most important & reputed competitive exam. This is very important exam. IAS is conducted by Union Public Service Commission UPSC . IAS is also called as Civil Service Examination.
IAS Exam Pattern : IAS is divided into two stages – Mains and Prelims. Firstly, there is preliminary examination which is a objective type. Those who qualifies this are called for Main examination which is a subjective written test followed by interview. Prelims occurs in the month of May every year and Main examination is held in the month of October – November. This is a highly competitive exam & will be tough. So those who are preparing for the IAS exam, has to work really hard.
Preliminary examination is divided into 2 papers. First one is of general knowledge which is of 150 marks. Second paper is of optional subject which is of 300 marks.
IAS Prelims Question Papers : These papers are of great help for those who are preparing for IAS exams.
- IAS Mains Question Papers
- IRS Indian Revenue Service Question Papers
- How to Prepare for IAS Exam
- IAS Exam Pattern
- UPSC IAS : Civil Service Exam Notification
- IPS Indian Police Service Question Papers
- IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
- AIPMT Question Papers
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Question Papers
- PGT Question Papers
- TANCET MCA Model Question Papers
- AMIETE Question Papers
- TGT Question Papers
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination Question Papers
- IGNOU MCA Question Papers