UPSC IAS : Civil Service Exam Notification
Union Public Service Commission conducts Civil Service Exam for the post of various prestigious government jobs in India. UPSC conducts this exam in two rounds – Preliminary & Mains. Preliminary exam consists of written test. Those who qualify this are called for Mains which consist of both written & Interview.
Date of Receipt of UPSC Preliminary Application : 21st March 2011
UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam Date : 12th June 2011
No. Of Vacancies for UPSC IAS : 965
UPSC IAS Exam Age limit : Between 21-30 yrs. of age.
UPSC Civil service Examination pattern :
The Preliminary exam will consist of objective type questions (MCQ) of 450 marks. Those who qualify this will be allowed to give the Mains where candidate have to qualify both written test & interview to get selected. The Mains written test consists of 9 papers of conventional essay type. You can know more about the subjects & syllabus of exams at http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/csp2010/sec2-schm.htm & http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/csp2010/sec3-syll.htm respectively.
For further details, visit the official site : http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- IAS Exam Pattern
- How to Prepare for IAS Exam
- IAS Mains Question Papers
- UPSC IFS Exam
- IAS Prelims Question Papers
- IRS Indian Revenue Service Question Papers
- List of Civil Services Training Institutes in India
- UPSC CSAT Syllabus
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination
- UPSC CPF AC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Selection Procedure
- IPS Indian Police Service Question Papers
- UPSC CPF Exam Pattern
- IES Notification
- UPSC CDS 2011