UPSC CSAT Syllabus
Civil Service examination is conducted on the All India Basis by the Union Public Service Commission UPSC for admission in various administrative services in Government of India. There is a Preliminary exam, Main Exam and Interview. Those who clears all this would be appointed as a Civil Servants.
From 2011 onwards, pattern for the Civil Service Preliminary exam will be changed which is named as Civil Services Aptitude Test CSAT.
Civil Service Aptitude Test CSAT Syllabus for the Preliminary Exam : There will be 2 papers in the prelims. Paper I and Paper II. Both the papers will be of 2 hours each and will be of 200 marks each.
Paper I Pattern and Syllabus : The questions will be on the following –
- History of India and Indian National movement
- Indian Polity and Governance – Political system, public policy, right issues etc.
- Current Events of national and international importance
- Indian and world geography – social, physical and economic
- Economic and social development
- General Science
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio diversity and climate change.
Paper II Pattern and Syllabus : This includes –
- English language comprehension skills of class X level
- General mental ability
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Basic numeracy, data interpretation.
- Decision making and problem solving
- Interpersonal Skills including communication skills.
- UPSC CPF Exam Syllabus
- UPSC IAS : Civil Service Exam Notification
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination Question Papers
- CBSE NCERT Syllabus for Class 10 – NCERT Syllabus for Class 10th
- CMS Syllabus
- UPSC IFS Exam
- UPSC CDS 2011
- UPSC CPF AC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- NCERT Syllabus for Class 4
- UPSC CPF Exam Pattern
- NCERT Syllabus for Class 11
- SLIET Syllabus
- NCERT Syllabus for Class 9
- MAT Syllabus