UPSC CPF Exam Syllabus
Central Police Forces (CPF) Exam is conducted for recruiting Assistant Commandants in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP). There is selection of about 700 candidates in different branches.
UPSC CPF Written Exam Syllabus : The written test consists of 2 papers. These are -
- General Ability & Intelligence – The multiple choice questions under this paper are based on -
a. General Mental Ability – Under this section, questions will be on logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude like numerical ability & data interpretation.
b. General Science – In this, questions will be based on general awareness, comprehension, scientific temper & appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
c. Current Events of National & International Importance – This is based on current events of national & international based on music, art, culture, sports, literature, business, interplay among nations, business & industry.
d. Indian Politics & Economy – Under this section, questions are on the basis of political system & Constitution of India, social system, economic development & public administration.
e. Indian History – In this students will be tested on political, social & economic aspects of Indian & its freedom movements.
f. Indian & World Geography – Under this questions will be based on the geography pertaining to India & the world.
- Essay, Précis Writing & Comprehension -This paper test candidates’ ability to bring to fore his/her ideas on the given essay topic, arrange them in a coherent, orderly, concise, understandable and lucid manner in effective and grammatically correct language free from spelling errors. Further, this shall test candidates’ ability to understand the given passages for précis writing and comprehension and their skills to summaries the précis passage and reply to the short-answered questions on the comprehension passage.
- UPSC CPF Exam Pattern
- UPSC CPF AC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- UPSC CSAT Syllabus
- UPSC IFS Exam
- UPSC IAS : Civil Service Exam Notification
- Bank Probationary Officer ( PO ) Exam Syllabus
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination
- UPSC CDS 2011
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Syllabus
- GRE Syllabus
- TOEFL Syllabus
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination Question Papers
- All India Bar Exam AIBE Syllabus
- BSNL JAO Exam Pattern BSNL JAO Exam Syllabus
- CSIR NET Exam Pattern CSIR NET Syllabus