UPSC CPF Exam Pattern
Central Police Force (CPF) exam is conducted to select 300-400 candidates for the post of Assistant Commandants (AC). This exam is conducted by UPSC. Those interested to apply for it should look in the month of May for notification. The exam is usually held in October month. This exam recruits candidates in BSF, CRPF, CISF, SSB & ITBP.
CPF Exam Pattern : The selection will be on the basis of written test, Physical efficiency test & Interview.
- Written Test : This is conducted by UPSC. There is 2 papers under this. Each paper will be of 2 hrs.
a. Paper I is on General Ability & Intelligence – This is of 250 marks. All the questions will be objective types. The paper will be in bilingual language i.e questions will be in both English & Hindi.
b. Paper II is on Essay, Précis writing & Comprehension – This is of 150 marks. Here the candidate can write essay either in English or Hindi as per their convenience but the precis writing & comprehension is only in English.
Note : Candidate has to pass both paper individually. Those who pass the paper I with minimum qualifying marks will only be allowed to give paper II.
- Physical Standard / Physical Efficiency Test (PET) : Those candidates who qualifies the written test are qualified to give PET. The PET consists of following events -
100 meters race to be completed in 16 seconds by males & in 18 sec by females.
800 meters race in 3 mins by males & in 4 mins by females.
Long Jump – the distance is 3.5 m for males & 3 m by females. Everyone will be given 3 chances.
High Jump- the distance is 1.05 m for males & 0.90 m for females.
Shot Put of 7.26 kgs & the distance is 4.5 m for males.
- Interview or Personality Test : This is of 200 marks. Those who qualifies the PET & Medical test & declared fit are allowed to give the interview.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of written test & Interview / personality test.
- UPSC CPF AC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- UPSC CPF Exam Syllabus
- UPSC IFS Exam
- UPSC IAS : Civil Service Exam Notification
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern
- MAT Exam Pattern
- Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern
- NAC Tech Exam Pattern
- ICET Exam Pattern
- APPSC Group II Exam Pattern
- IAS Exam Pattern
- GMAT Exam Pattern
- Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern
- SAT Exam Pattern
- XAT Exam Pattern