United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
UBI i.e United Bank of India was founded in the year 1950 when it was known as United Bank of India Ltd. It was formed with the amalgamation of 4 banks. It got nationalized in the year 1969 with other banks. The head office of UBI is in Kolkata. There are approx. 1450 branches with 28 regional offices.
Recently, there is announcement of recruitment of 700 clerks.
Important dates :
- Dates of Online submission of Application form : From 23.08.2010 Till 23.09.2010
- Written Exam Date : 28.11.2010
UBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria :
- Age : The candidate who wish to apply for the post of Clerk should be between 18 – 28 years of age. The relaxation of age for the reserved category is according to the rules of the Indian Government.
- Education : The applicant must be either 12th pass with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university Or, he / she must be a graduate from a recognized university. Also, the candidate must have completed a computer course of at least 3 months’ duration from a institute recognized by either the Central or State government or AICTE.
United Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern : The selection is on the basis of written test & interview. Written test is of 2 types – objective & descriptive. Questions in Objective test are based on reasoning ability & numerical ability, clerical aptitude and English ability. There is negative marking for wrong answer in objective test. In descriptive test, you have the option attempt the paper either in English or Hindi. The final merit test is made after considering both written test & interview.
UBI Clerk Application Procedure : The application can be submitted only online through the official website: www.unitedbankofindia.com/recruitment.asp.
- UBI United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010
- UBI United Bank of India PO Exam Papers
- Union Bank of India UBI Recruitment
- Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
- Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- SBI Associate Bank 6100 Clerical Recruitment 2010
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2010
- Allahabad Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010
- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2010
- Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Notification
- Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Jobs