Union Bank of India UBI Recruitment
Union Bank of India UBI is a state owned bank which is one of the largest banks. This bank was registered in the year 1919 & was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi. It got nationalization in the year 1969 with 13 other banks. There are a large no. of branches in India as well as some in other countries also. Till now, there are 1135 ATMs all over the country.
There are vacancy for 1165 Probationary Officer PO for the year 2011. There is ONLINE application procedure only for the application for this post in UBI.
Union Bank of India UBI PO Recruitment Important Dates :
- ONLINE Application date – From 2nd November 2010 to 22nd November 2010
- Written test date : 9th January 2011
Union Bank of India UBI PO Eligibility Criteria :
- Age – The age of the candidate applying for this should be at least 21 years and should not be more than 30 years.
- Education – The candidate must have the Graduate degree with at least 55% aggregate marks in Final year exams and should have done the degree from a recognized university. Those who have done Diploma in Banking & Finance (DBF) from the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) would be preferred. Also, the applicant must have completed a course in Computer Awareness & Office Automation for duration of minimum 60 hours from a reputed Computer Training Institute.
Union Bank of India UBI PO Selection Procedure : The selection of candidates for the post of Probationary Officer will be on the basis of written test and interview. The written test is of Objective type and Computer test. The objective test is of 200 marks in which there are 225 questions and time allotted for this is 135 minutes. The questions will be on Reasoning, General awareness, Quantitative aptitude and English language. The computer test will contain 50 questions for 50 marks. Time allotted for this is 30 minutes.
Union Bank of India UBI Recruitment for other posts : In Union Bank of India, there are vacancies for other posts also.
- Dy. General Manager (Human Resource) – 1 post
- Dy. General Manager (Corporate Communication) – 1 post
- Chartered Accountants under Scale III – 28 posts
- Chartered Accountants under Scale Ii – 22 posts
- Civil Engineer – 5 posts
- Architect – 4 posts
- Electrical Engineer – 4 posts
- Manager (IT) – 40 posts
- Manager (Technical) – 27 posts
- Manager (Forex) – 34 posts
- Security Officer – 6 posts
- Manager (Risk ) – 15 posts
- Personnel Officer – 20 posts
- Assistant Manager (Marketing) – 289 posts
- Assistant Manager (Rural Development) – 250 posts
- Fire Officer – 1 post
For details of all this, visit http://unionbankofindia.co.in/UserFiles/UBRP2010%28A%29%20FRN.pdf
- UBI United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- UBI United Bank of India PO Exam Papers
- Union Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officer Recruitment
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers in Grade B Recruitment
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Notification
- Central Bank of India PO Recruitment
- IDBI Bank Managers Recruitment 2011
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment Executive Intern
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment Officers
- Punjab and Sind Bank Officers’ Recruitment
- Nainital Almora Gramin Bank Recruitment