Union Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy
Union Bank of India, a public sector bank invites online applications for the post of Assistant Manager Official language. The head office of the bank is in Mumbai.
No. of post for Assistant Manager (OL) : 16 posts in JMGS – I grade. Reservations : SC – 4, SC – 3, OBC – 9
Age Limit for Union Bank Recruitment : The candidate should not be less then 21 yrs. & more then 28 yrs. of age.
Union Bank Assistant Manager job important dates :
- Dates of receipt of completed online applications : From 14.01.2010 To 23.01.2010
- Date of written exam : 21.02.2010 (This is tentative date)
Union Bank Assistant Manager selection Pattern : Selection will be on the basis of written exam & interview.
Union Bank Application fee : Rs.300/- which is to be deposited in any Union Bank branch with the filled Fee challan downloaded & printed from the official website.
How to apply for Union Bank Job Vacancy : The interested Candidate have to apply online at the official website of Union Bank – http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/UserFiles/UBRP2009OLrecruit1.pdf
- APGVB Office Assistant Vacancy
- Union Bank of India UBI Recruitment
- Assistant Vacancy in LIC Housing Finance Limited LICHFL
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancies
- UBGB Office Assistants Vacancy
- NABARD Assistant Managers Eligibility Criteria
- Allahabad High Court Assistant Review officer Recruitment
- SSC Tax Assistant Examination Notification
- IDBI Bank Managers Recruitment 2011
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Exam Pattern
- NABARD Assistant Managers Recruitment Exam Pattern
- Bank of India (BOI) PO Specialist Officers Vacancies
- Corporation bank PO Exam
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment Officers
- Corporation Bank Clerical Recruitment