NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This is conducted by University Grants Commission. This is for the Post Graduate students who are interested in University level teaching jobs i.e Lectureship & also for award of Junior Research fellowship (JRF). This test is conducted twice every year.
Important Dates :
UGC NET written exam date : June 2011
starting date of sale of application form : Feb 2011
Last date of sale of application form : March 2011
Last date of receipt of completed application form : March 2011
UGC NET test subjects : There are 5 subjects in which test will be conducted. This are chemical science, Earth atmospheric Ocean & Planetary sciences, life sciences, Mathematical science & physical sciences.
UGC NET June Application procedure : The candidates can apply offline or online .
- Offline Application : You can get the information bulletin & application form by -
a. submitting the application fee of Rs. 400 (Rs. 200 for OBC & Rs. 100 for SC / ST / physically or visually handicapped) at the bank branches mentioned.
b. Or, can get it by post from the Indian Bank, 3/1, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110008, by sending a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 400/-. Rs. 200/- or Rs. 100/- (as the case may be) drawn in favour of ‘Indian Bank, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi’ payable at New Delhi. you just have to sent the request with 2 self addressed slips to the bank. The address should be mentioned clearly where you want the application form to be dispatched by VPP.
- Online Application : you can submit the application form online also. You have to first download the bank challan Performa from the official website www.csirhrdg.res.in. Then submit the application fee at any of the Indian bank branches. Then submit the application form online through the same website mentioned above. Then take out the print out of the application form, paste the recent black & white photograph, put the signature, attach the required certificates & send with the CSIR marked copy of fee deposited bank challan in an envelop to Senior Controller of Examinations, HR development group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012.
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- CSIR NET Exam Pattern CSIR NET Syllabus
- CSIR NET Exam
- RBI Scholarship for Faculty Members from UGC Institutes
- BITSAT Application Form
- MAT February 2011
- MAT 2011
- ATMA – AIMS MBA Test Notification
- Delhi Technological University DTU MBA Admission Notification
- AIEEE 2011
- NEST 2011 M.Sc. Admission
- TISS Mumbai M.A/M.Sc. Admission
- Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2011 850 Posts
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011