UCO Bank PO Recruitment
UCO bank is one of the leading Public Sector Bank. It was previously known as United Commercial Bank. UCO bank was founded in 1943 in Kolkata. The idea of this bank was given by an eminent Indian industrialist Ghanshyam Das Birla. UCO bank became nationalized on 19th July 1969 with 13 other banks, by the Government of India.
Recently, UCO bank has published the vacancy of Probationary Officers PO for 1050 posts. The bank will approve ONLINE application only.
UCO Bank PO Recruitment 2011 Important Dates :
- Online Registration Dates : From 9th November 2010 To 30th November 2010
- Written Exam Date : 30th January 2011
UCO Bank PO Pay Scale : The pay scale for Probationary Officer of UCO bank under the JMGS – I scale is Rs 14,500-600/7-18700-700/2-20,100-800/7-25,700.
UCO Bank PO Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality : The candidates must be an Indian citizen or a subject of Nepal / Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee etc.
- Age : The age of the applicant should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years of age.
- Educational Qualification : The candidates who wish to apply for this should be a Graduate from a recognized university, either in a pass course with minimum aggregate of 55% (50% for SC / ST / PC candidates) or in a Honours course. Also the candidate must have the knowledge of computers especially Microsoft Office.
UCO Bank PO Selection Pattern : The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Written test and Interview. The written test is divided into objective and descriptive type. The objective test contains 225 questions of 250 mars. Time allotted for this is 135 minutes. The questions are on General Awareness & Computers (50 questions), Quantitative aptitude (50 questions), English language (50 questions) and Reasoning (75 question). The Descriptive test is just qualifying test and contains 5 compulsory questions of 100 marks. The time allotted will be 1 hour for this.
UCO Bank PO Application Procedure : The candidates have to apply online only through the official site www.ucobank.com. The application fee is Rs.400 /- (Rs. 50 for SC / ST / PC candidates)
- UCO Bank Clerical Recruitment Notification
- UCO Bank PO Exam 2010
- UCO Bank PO Question Papers
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2011 850 Posts
- Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Notification
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2010
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers in Grade B Recruitment
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Allahabad Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 2011 for Clerks and PO
- Corporation Bank Clerical Recruitment
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce PO Recruitment 2010 for 322 Posts