UCO Bank PO Exam 2010
United COmmercial Bank (UCO) is one of most reputed banks having a large no. of branches all over the country. Every year they recruit about 543 Probationary Officers. Interested candidates have to apply on-line & clear the written exam to get recruited.
Opening Date for Applying On-line : mid-December of 2010
Last Date for Submission of Application Form : mid-January of 2010
UCO bank PO Exam Date : Written exam will be held in mid of March of this year
UCO Bank PO Eligibility Criteria :
- The applicant must be a Indian citizen.
- The age of the candidate must be between 21 yrs to 30 yrs.
- The applicant must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in any course from a recognized & reputed university.
UCO Bank Probationary officer Exam pattern :
The question paper will contain Multiple choice questions(MCQ). One can opt in either English or Hindi.
The questions will be based on :
- General awareness
- English language
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Descriptive test
UCO Bank PO Pay Scale : Rs. 10,000 – 470/6-12820-500/3-14320-560/7-18240 .
[ Please check here if you don’t know how to read government pay scale ]
Age Criteria : Must be between 21 yrs- 30 yrs
One can apply on-line by visiting the site www.ucobank.com
- UCO Bank PO Recruitment
- UCO Bank PO Question Papers
- UCO Bank Clerical Recruitment Notification
- OBC Bank PO Exam 2010
- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2010
- Corporation bank PO Exam
- Allahabad Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce PO Recruitment 2010 for 322 Posts
- SBI Associate Bank 6100 Clerical Recruitment 2010
- Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- SBI Associates Recruitment of PO 2010
- UBI United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2010
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2010