UBI United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010
UBI was formed in the year 1950. It was formerly known as United Bank of India Ltd. UBI is one of the leading nationalized bank. It got nationalized in 1969. The head office is in Kolkata. It has got 28 regional offices & 1510 branches all over the body. This bank recruits Probationary Officers every year. So freshers have good chance to get recruit there.
No. of Post : 370 PO under JMGS Scale I
Important Dates :
Online Application Dates : 10.08 2010 – 08.09.2010
Payment Dates : 10th August – 7th September 2010
Written Test Date : 14th November 2010
UBI PO Salary : It is Rs 21,500/- per month with other allowance.
UBI PO Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality : The candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan / Nepal or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 for permanent settling or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan etc.
- Age : The candidate must be at least 21 years of age & maximum 30 years.
- Educational Qualification : The applicant must be a graduate or a post graduate from a recognized university in any discipline with at least 55% (50% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD) aggregate marks. The candidate must have completed a computer course of at least 6 months from a institute recognized by Central or State government or AICTE.
UBI Selection Procedure for PO : It is by written test & Interview .
Written test is of objective & Descriptive types. Objective test is of 135 minutes consisting of 225 questions of 1 mark each. The questions are on Reasoning, Quantitative, English Language & General Awareness. Descriptive test consists of 3 questions of 60 marks which need to be attempted in 45 minutes. There will be negative marking also in objective type.
UBI PO Application Procedure : You can apply only through official website – www.unitedbankofindia.com. The application fee is Rs.400 (Rs 50 for SC / ST / OBC / PWD).
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- UBI United Bank of India PO Exam Papers
- Union Bank of India UBI Recruitment
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce PO Recruitment 2010 for 322 Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2010
- SBI Associate Bank 6100 Clerical Recruitment 2010
- Allahabad Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010
- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2010
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2010
- Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Notification
- Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Central Bank of India PO Recruitment
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment Executive Intern