TNEA Eligibility Criteria
TNEA stands for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions. This is conducted for admissions in first year of B.E. or B.Tech degree courses. This causes admission in Anna Universities, Government & Government aided engineering colleges & seats surrendered by the self-Financing engineering colleges.
TNEA Eligibility Criteria : In order to get admissions through TNEA, one must satisfy all the criteria.
- Nativity : The following candidates are eligible -
a. Those who studied std VIII, IX, X, XI & XII from Tamil Nadu.
b. Those who studied Std VIII – XII from outside Tamil Nadu but is a native of it can apply but have to submit the ‘Nativity Certificate’ along with the application form.
c. Candidates who are not native of Tamil Nadu but have studies std VIII – XII from here can apply.
d. Whose Parents are Central Government Employees& serving in Tamil Nadu for the past 5 years at the time of submission of form.
e. Candidates whose parents are All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre Officers otherwise not native of Tamil Nadu are also eligible.
f. Those not belonging to Tamil Nadu, without proper ‘Nativity Certificate’ will not be considered eligible.
g. Foreign Nationals are not eligible to give TNEA.
- Educational Qualification : Should be pass in HSC (Academics) or equivalent with at least 55% (50% for Backward classes, 45% for MBC & DNC, mere pass for SC/ST/SCA) aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics taken together.
- For Marine Engineering Branch : For this branch, the candidate should be passed in 10+2 exam with at least 60 % aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Also, The candidate must be of minimum 48 kgs weight & 157 cms height with age limit of maximum 25 years.
- For Mining Engineering Branch : Only Male candidates are eligible for this branch.
- MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- TANCET Eligibility Criteria
- PMET Eligibility Criteria
- SLIET Eligibility Criteria
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- GATE Eligibility Criteria
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- JMET Eligibility Criteria
- PIMS AICET Eligibility Criteria
- IFS Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Navy 10+2 Technical Cadet Eligibility Criteria
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria