TISS Eligibility Criteria
TISS is Tata Institute of Social Service. Its Objective are Data Interpretation Test, Data Sufficiency Test, Probability Test, Reading Comprehension relating to business and HR issues, Business Knowledge, Foundation of Management (Economics, Sociological and Psychological). The results are declared on the basis of Prior Academic Background, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
TISS Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must have Bachelor’s degree of a minimum of 3 years duration or its equivalent (under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years formal education) from a recognized university, in any discipline. OR Candidates who will complete all the requirements of their final year Bachelors Degree examinations by Saturday, June 20, 2009. If a provisionally admitted student fails in the final year examination, the offer of provisional admission automatically stands cancelled. Candidates applying for the Master of Public Health Program should have
(i) A Masters Degree in any discipline Or,
(ii) A Bachelors Degree in medicine/para medical courses Or,
(iii) A Bachelors Degree (other than medicine/para medical) with at least two years experience in the health sector after graduation.
Candidates who are in their final year Bachelors Degree Program are not eligible to apply for admission to any of the Masters Degree programs, conducted by School Health Services Studies, i.e. Health Administration, Hospital Administration and Public Health. Medical graduates should complete their internship on or before Saturday, June 20, 2009. Otherwise, their candidature/admission stands cancelled.
- IBSAT Eligibility Criteria
- IRMA Eligibility Criteria
- GATE Eligibility Criteria
- FMS Eligibility Criteria
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- JEMAT Eligibility Criteria
- PMET Eligibility Criteria
- TANCET Eligibility Criteria
- XAT Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Maharashtra SET Eligibility Criteria
- MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
- Integrated Common Entrance Test ICET Eligibility Criteria
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam CBEE Eligibility Criteria