Teaching Entrance Exam
Teaching is one of the most respectable jobs. A teacher provides education to the students and make them live their life in a respectable way. He / she is the one that gives knowledge about the good and bad things that are present in the surrounding.
There are many subjects in which a teacher can do specialization. Also different methods are employed by the teacher to make their students, understand the things very conveniently. This makes the things easy and interesting for the students as it is very important to arose the interest of the student in a particular topic. Otherwise, the whole hard work of the teacher is wasted.
Courses in Teaching :
- Diploma Courses – There are 4 diploma courses available. These are PG Diploma in Teaching English, PG Diploma in Teaching and Research Management, PG Diploma in Language Teaching and Diploma in Special education.
For this, those who want to join this, must have done graduation in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Postgraduate Course – This is Master of Philosophy in English language teaching
In this also graduation degree is a must. The candidate must have at least 50% aggregate marks in their graduation.
- Amity Law School Entrance Exam
- RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management Entrance Exam
- Thapar University Entrance Exam
- SRMEEE SRM Engineering Entrance Exam
- GGSIPU Entrance Exam
- AMU Law Entrance Exam
- NSIT PhD Entrance Exam
- Entrance Exams for Journalism
- Pune University MCA Entrance Exam
- AIIMS MBBS 2011 Entrance Exam
- IISc Bangalore Integrated PhD Entrance Exam
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- NIMHANS PG Entrance Exam 2011
- BVPEEE 2011 Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Engineering Entrance Exam
- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam CBEE Eligibility Criteria