TANCET MCA Model Question Papers
TAmil Nadu Common Entrance Test TANCET is the competitive exam which is conducted for admission in various PG programs in institutes of Tamil Nadu that are either government aided or private. TANCET is conducted under the supervision of Anna University, Chennai. The entrance test is scheduled every year in the month of May-June.
Through TANCET, one can get admission in either MBA or MCA or M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan programs.
TANCET MCA Eligibility Criteria : Those who are interested in MCA should have the graduation degree from a recognized university with mathematics at 10+2.
TANCET MCA Exam Pattern : It is a written test which is a objective type of test. The paper is divided into four sections where each question is of 1 mark & for wrong answer, 1/4 mark will be deducted. The paper is of 2 hours. The four sections of the paper are Logical Reasoning, Computer awareness, Analytical Reasoning and Quantitative Ability.
- TANCET MBA Question Papers
- TANCET Eligibility Criteria
- IGNOU MCA Question Papers
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- MCA Question Papers
- EAMCET Question Papers EAMCET Model Papers
- List of MCA Entrance Exams in India
- KEE MCA
- Andhra Bank Clerk Model Papers
- AIMCET MCA Notification
- Andhra Bank PO Model Papers
- Colleges offering MCA through Distance Learning & Correspondence
- MCA Fee Structure
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Question Papers
- Pune University MCA Entrance Exam