Syndicate Bank PO Sample Papers
Syndicate bank is one of the premiere banks of the country. It was established in 1925 in Mangalore. It was nationalized by the Government of India in the year 1969. The main aim of this bank is to provide the financial assistance to the local people.
Every Year Syndicate bank recruits people for the post of Probationary Officer.
Syndicate bank PO exam Eligibility Criteria : To apply for this post, candidate must be at least 8 years of age & should not exceed 28 years. He / she must be an Indian by nationality. Must have done graduation n any discipline from a recognized university.
Syndicate Bank PO exam pattern : A candidate is selected as a Probationary Officer on the basis of written test & interview. The written test is mainly objective type. There are 200 questions of 20 marks. The questions will be on following topics -
- English Language
Books for Syndicate Bank PO Exam Preparations : There are certain books which can be helpful in preparing for the exam. These are – Oswal Chapter wise Solution of Bank PO, Ramesh Bank PO Examination Guide & Ramesh Bank PO Previous Year Solved Papers.
- Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- Corporation Bank PO Sample Papers
- Punjab & Sind Bank PSB PO Sample Papers
- BSNL JAO Exam Sample Papers
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Exam Papers
- MAT Sample Papers
- XAT Sample Papers
- GMAT Sample Papers
- Federal Bank PO Exam Papers
- MP PET Previous Years Sample Papers
- KMAT Sample Papers
- SBI PO Exam Sample Papers
- Indian Overseas Bank IOB PO Exam Papers
- BITSAT Sample Papers