SBI PO Exam Result 2010
State Bank of India SBI is one of the most famous and reputed government bank in India. It has got many branches all over the country. As a result, there are vacancies of various posts almost very year. Those who want to establish their career in banking industry, have a bright chances of getting recruited in SBI.
In the month of January 2010, advertisement for recruitment of Probationary Officers for 4500 posts were published. A large number of candidates applied for this.
The age criteria for this exam was between 21 – 30 years. Candidates not falling in this age group were not eligible. The education qualification required for this posts were 12th pass with minimum 60% aggregate masks or diploma after 10th class. However, for the reserved category, the minimum aggregate marks is 55%.
Earlier the written test was scheduled to be held on 11th April 2010 but later on, it was delayed & was held on 18th April 2010.
SBI PO Result 2010 : Those who have given the written test for SBI PO vacancy & were waiting for the results, their wait is now over. State Bank of India SBI has declared the result today. To know about the your result, you need to enter your roll no. & date of birth on the official website. The result is published on the official website. Those who gets selected will be called for the interview. Further proceedings will be carried on after the interview.
All the best whosoever gets selected.
- SBI Associate Bank 6100 Clerical Recruitment 2010
- SBI Associates Recruitment of PO 2010
- SNAP Result
- SBI CMF Recruitment
- SBI PO Exam Pattern
- SBI PO Exam Sample Papers
- SBI PO Recruitment
- SBI Management Executive Recruitment Advertisement
- OBC Bank PO Exam 2010
- UCO Bank PO Exam 2010
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce PO Recruitment 2010 for 322 Posts
- State Bank of India IFSC Code SBI
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2010
- Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers