SSC Tax Assistant Examination Notification
Staff Selection Commission SSC conducts the examination for recruitment of Tax Assistants. This test is conducted every year. SSC is responsible for recruitment of section officers in various departments like Commercial audit, Group-B non-Gazetted officer in the Central Government office etc. Every year a large no. of people apply for this.
SSC Tax Assistant Important Dates :
Declaration of Notification by Last of February
Application form submission by End of March
Written Exam date – Last week of May
SSC Tax Assistant Eligibility Criteria :
- Age – The candidate who wish to apply for this should be at least 20 years of age and should not be more than 27 years.
- Educational Qualifications : The candidate should have the bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Also, he / she should have the data entry speed of 8000 key depression per hour on computer.
SSC Tax Assistant Exam Pattern : This is divided into 2 parts. Written test and interview.
Written test contains 2 papers. Paper I is of 2 hours duration of 100 marks and is divided into 2 parts. Part A is on English language which is of Objective type. Part B is on General Awareness. Paper II is also of 100 marks. For this also, 2 hours are allotted. It is conventional type.
- SSC Section Officer Examination
- SSC Section Officer Audit Exam Papers
- SSC Junior Engineering JE Exam Pattern
- IAF Indian Air Force SSC Officers in Flying Branch Recruitment 2011
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancies
- Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2011
- Allahabad High Court Assistant Review officer Recruitment
- Union Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy
- NABARD Assistant Managers Eligibility Criteria
- APGVB Office Assistant Vacancy
- Bioinformatics National Certification BINC Examination
- PET Examination Delhi
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Exam Pattern
- NABARD Assistant Managers Recruitment Exam Pattern