SSC Junior Engineering JE Exam Pattern
Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) recruits Junior Engineers in the field of Civil & Electrical, in CPWD MES & D/o Posts. This posts are graded as Non-Ministeral, Non-Gazetted post. Ever year this exam is conducted.
SSC JE Age limit : The candidates desire to apply should be between 18 to 27 years of age. Any one younger or elder to this age limit will not be considered eligible. The relaxation of age is according to the rules of the Government.
SSC JE Exam Pattern : The selection is on the basis of written test & interview.
- Written test : The written test will be of 500 marks. This is divided into 2 papers.1. Paper I is objective type carrying 200 marks i.e there will be 4 choices to a question & you have to select the correct answer & mark it. The time allotted to complete this paper is 2 hrs. This paper will occur at time 9:30 – 11:30 AM. There are 3 sections in this paper -
a. section I is General Intelligence & Reasoning of 50 marks.
b. section II is based on General Awareness carrying 50 marks.
c. section III is Engineering. It is of 100 marks.
2. Paper II is descriptive paper of Engineering. It carries 300 marks & duration is 3 hrs. Timings is 1:00 – 4:00 PM.
- Interview : Those who gets selected in written test are called for interview where each candidate is judged for 100 marks.
SSC JE Cut- off marks : It is purely decided by the SSC & it keeps on changing from year to year. So nobody can judge it.
- SSC Section Officer Audit Exam Papers
- SSC Tax Assistant Examination Notification
- SSC Section Officer Examination
- IAF Aeronautical Engineering Officers Exam
- Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2011
- SRMEEE SRM Engineering Entrance Exam
- NDA Exam Pattern
- RPSC Grade II Teacher Exam Pattern
- BSNL TTA Exam Pattern
- IAF Indian Air Force SSC Officers in Flying Branch Recruitment 2011
- APPSC Group II Exam Pattern
- BVPEEE 2011 Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Engineering Entrance Exam
- BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment Notification
- SAIL MT Exam Pattern
- SBI PO Exam Pattern