South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2010
South Indian Bank or SIB is a reputed & prestigious bank with the headquarter at Thrissur, Kerala. This bank has got many branches all over the country. There are approximately 580 branches with 375 ATMs. Currently there is vacancy of Probationary Officers in SIB.
No. of vacancy : 200 PO
Important dates :
Date of written test : 10th October 2010
Submission of Online Application form : From 11th August 2010 – 31st August 2010
South Indian Bank PO Eligibility Criteria :
- Age : The candidate must be of age between 20 –26 years of age. There is relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC / ST category.
- Education : The applicant must be an India & should have at least 50% aggregate marks in Science stream & minimum 45% in other stream.
- Other Requirements: He /she must be proficient in Computers.
South Indian Bank Selection Pattern : It is on the basis written test & interview. The written test is at centers of Kerala & Tamil Nadu.
South India Bank PO Pay Scale : It is Rs.9,300 – Rs.19,300/-
South India Bank PO Application Procedure : There is only ONLINE submission of application form. Firstly, you have to pay the application fee of Rs.250 through the given challan at the website at any branch of South Indian Bank.
For further details, visit the official site : http://southindianbank.com.
- South Indian Bank Exam Papers
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2011 850 Posts
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce PO Recruitment 2010 for 322 Posts
- SBI Associate Bank 6100 Clerical Recruitment 2010
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2010
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2010
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- UBI United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010
- Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Allahabad Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010
- Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- SBI Associates Recruitment of PO 2010
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment Executive Intern
- Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Notification