SNAP Test Pattern
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is also known as SNAP. It is the compulsory test conducted to admit students in various postgraduate courses in various institutes. It is a mandatory test which every student who wants to get admission has to give. After written test, you have to qualify the interview also to get admission.
SNAP Exam Pattern : The selection procedure is through written test & Interview and group discussion.
- Written Test : There will be 15 questions for 180 marks. All the questions will be objective types i.e for every question there will be 4 answers. You have to select the correct one & mark accordingly. The total duration allotted will be 2hrs. For each wrong answer 25% marks will be deducted. The written test is divided in 4 sections. These are -
a. Analytical & Logical Reasoning : There will be 30 questions for 60 marks i.e. each question will carry 2 marks.
b..Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency : 40 questions for 40 marks.
c. General Awareness – General Knowledge, Current affairs & Business scenario : There will again be 40 questions for 40 marks.
d. General English : Again 40 questions for 40 marks.
- Personal Interview, Group discussion, Written communication test, Group test : Those who qualifies the written test have to undergo this. This is equally important for getting the admission. Decision will be decided combining the results for both written test & interview.
- SNAP Result
- SNAP Sample Papers
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test IBSAT Exam Pattern
- SNAP Eligibility
- RMAT Exam Pattern
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern
- JEMAT Exam Pattern
- JMET Exam Pattern
- SBI PO Exam Pattern
- NMAT Exam Pattern
- XAT Exam Pattern
- CAT Exam Pattern
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- CMAT Calibre Management Aptitude Test