SLIET stands for Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology. This institute is established by the government of India. This provides technical education in Engineering & Technology. There are various Certificate, Diploma & Degree courses for which Entrance test is conducted by the SLIET. This is a deemed university.
SLIET Syllabus : The syllabus for each subject is as follows -
- English language, General knowledge & Mental Aptitude – There is 25 questions on these subjects which carry 1 mark each. The topics covered under this is Indian history, Indian National Movement, General Science, Indian Politics & Economy, phrases, General events of National & International level and General Mental ability.
- Chemistry -There are 25 questions of 1 marks each. The topics are – Atomic, Molecules ?& Chemical arithmetic, Atomic structure, bonding, & molecular structure, Chemical families, periodic table & properties.
- Mathematics – There are again 25 questions under this which are also of 1 mark. The topics covered by – Algebra, Coordinate geometry, trigonometry and calculus.
- Physics – There is 25 questions for 1 mark each. The topics are motion, inertia, kinetic theory of gases & Electromagnetic waves, atomic & nuclear physics.
- Computer science & Engineering / Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering – The topics covered are AC fundamentals, DC AC bridges, Network theorems, Electromagnetic circuits, RCL circuits, DC circuits.
- Mechanical Engineering – Thermal Engineering, Applied Mechanics & Manufacturing Engineering & Management.
- Chemical Engineering – Topics are Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics,Chemical reaction Engineering, Heat & Mass transfer, Industrial Stoichiometry, Unit operations, Fluid flow, Chemical Process Industries.
- SLIET Exam Pattern
- SLIET Eligibility Criteria
- CBSE PMT Syllabus
- JCECE Syllabus
- NAC Tech Syllabus
- NDA Syllabus
- RPSC Law Syllabus
- UPSC CSAT Syllabus
- UPSC CPF Exam Syllabus
- Bank Probationary Officer ( PO ) Exam Syllabus
- ICET Syllabus
- CBSE NCERT Syllabus for Class 10 – NCERT Syllabus for Class 10th
- TOEFL Syllabus
- MAT Syllabus
- NCERT Syllabus for Class 6