SLIET Exam Pattern
SLIET Entrance Test is conducted by the Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology SLIET which is affiliated to Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar. This institute provides certificate, diploma, graduate & undergraduate degree courses. In order to get admission in any one of these, you have to clear the SLIET Entrance Test also known as SET.
SLIET Exam Pattern : There is six sets. All the questions are objective types. Each paper has 100 objective questions where each question carries 1 marks. Each set consists of 2 papers of 2hrs each except for SET VI. There is no negative marking for wrong attempt. The sets are -
- SET I – This is for Certificate course. The candidate can attempt the questions either in English, Hindi or Punjabi.There is 2 papers under this. Each paper is of 2 hrs. The papers are
a. Paper I is on English, General Awareness, Mathematics & Mental Aptitude
b. Paper II contains chemistry & Physics papers.
- SET II – This is for admission to Diploma courses.
a. Paper I is on Mathematics & English
b. paper II is on Chemistry & Physics
- SET III – This is for admission to Degree courses .
a. Paper I consists of questions on Mental Aptitudes and Mathematics, English, General Knowledge, Chemistry and Physics.
b. Paper II is on Basics of Engineering.
- SET IV – The 2 papers are
a. Paper I is on Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English studied in Certificate program.
b. Paper II is on Trade syllabus studied in Certificate course.
- SET V – 2 Papers are -
a. Paper I is on Mathematics, Mental Aptitude & General Knowledge
b. Paper II is on Instrumentation Engineering, Food Technology, Communication Engineering and Electronics, Chemical Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- SET VI – This consists of only 1 paper for admission to M.Tech courses. This paper is also for 2 hrs.
- SLIET Syllabus
- SLIET Eligibility Criteria
- CUSAT CAT Exam Pattern
- Karnataka CET KCET Exam Pattern
- JCECE Exam Pattern
- COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
- JNU CBEE Exam Pattern
- KEAM Exam Pattern
- Madurai Kamaraj University M.Sc. Exam Pattern
- GATE Exam Pattern
- AIPMT Exam Pattern
- IFS Exam Pattern
- PMT Exam Pattern
- IAS Exam Pattern
- MHT CET Exam Pattern