SLIET Eligibility Criteria
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology SLIET was established in the year 1991. The funds for this is given by MHRD & Indian Government. This institute offers various courses in Engineering & Technology branch. The admission in such courses is through SLIET Entrance Test. The center for this is in all the major cities of the country.
SLIET Courses available : It offers certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree courses. These are -
- Certificate courses – Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (CAC), Paper and Printing Technology (CPPT), Maintenance of Electrical Equipments(CMEE), Welding Technology (CWG), Maintenance of television (CTV), Tool & Die Technology (CTD), Computer Applications (CCA), Auto and Farm Machinery (CAF), Foundry & Forging (CFF), Servicing and Maintenance of Electronics Instruments (CSME), Servicing and Maintenance of Medical Instruments (CSMM), Welding Technology (CWG).
- Diploma Courses – Computer Science & Engineering (DCE ), Chemical Technology (DCT) , Computer Science & Application (DCA), Welding Technology, Foundry Technology , Instrumentation Engineering (DIN), Maintenance & Plant Engineering (DMP), Electronics & Communication Engineering (DEC), Food Technology (DFP) , Industrial & Production Engineering (DIP).
- Undergraduate Degree Courses – Chemical Technology ( Polymer & Paper Technology), Food Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Welding Technology, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering.
- Postgraduate Degree courses – M.Tech. Manufacturing Systems Engineering , M.Tech. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering, M.Tech. Polymer Technology , M.Tech. Food Technology.
SLIET Eligibility Criteria :
- For Certificate Courses – The applicant must have passed the 10th exam from a recognized university with English, Mathematics & Science as compulsory subjects.
- For Diploma Courses – The applicant must have either passed the certificate course from SLIET or have passed the 12th exam with Physics, mathematics as mandatory subjects along with either biology or chemistry or Computer science or Biotechnology.
- For Undergraduate Degree Courses – The candidate must have passed the diploma course from either SLIET or any other recognized university.
- For Postgraduate degree Courses – Should have the B.E. or B.Tech engineering degree Or M.Sc. degree.
- SLIET Exam Pattern
- SLIET Syllabus
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- GATE Eligibility Criteria
- TANCET Eligibility Criteria
- FMS Eligibility Criteria
- TNEA Eligibility Criteria
- VIZAG Steel Management Trainee MT Eligibility Criteria
- JMET Eligibility Criteria
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria
- AMIE Eligibility Criteria
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria