Sister Grade II PGIMER
PGIMER stands for Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research. It is one of the most renowned and prestigious medical and research institutions. PGIMER was established in 1962. It is located in Chandigarh, Punjab, India.
PGIMER is a educational institute as well as a hospital. It imparts postgraduate medical training in various disciplines and a working hospital to provide medical services to those in need.
In PGIMER, there are about 265 posts in Sister Grade II every year.
The pay scale of them is Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600.
Those who want to apply for the post of sister grade II in PGIMER should be
- at least 18 years of age and should not be more than 30 years.
- And should have done matriculation and have certificate in general nursing and midwife or equivalent.
PGIMER Sister Grade II Selection Procedure : The selection is done on the basis of interview which is conducted by the selection committee.
PGIMER Sister Grade II Application Procedure : The interested candidates have to apply by submitting the application form which is to be obtained from PGIMER and submit it after filling along with application fee of Rs. 325 in the form of demand draft drawn in the favor of Director PGIMER, Chandigarh payable at State Bank of India, Sector-12, Chandigarh
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers in Grade B Recruitment
- RPSC Grade II Teacher Exam Pattern
- Homeopathic Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges in India
- List of Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Hospital Management Colleges in India
- FCI Food Corporation of India Recruitment Notification
- Audiology and Speech Therapy Colleges in India
- Chandigarh Police Constable Jobs
- CETPPMC Admission Notification
- Pearl Academy of Fashion PAF Exam
- MH SSET Maharashtra Superspeciality Entrance Test 2011
- Bank of India (BOI) PO Specialist Officers Vacancies
- BHMS Delhi University DU Admission
- Health Management Institutes in India