South Indian Bank Exam Papers
South Indian Bank SIB is a public sector bank of southern part of India. But it has got the branches all over the country. The main branch with the headquarter is in Thrissur in Kerala. The present CEO of the bank & M.D. is Dr. V. A. Joseph. SIB has been awarded as the largest service provider for the New Pension Scheme started by the Indian Government.
South Indian Bank PO Eligibility Criteria : In order to apply for the post of probationary officer, one has to be between 20 – 26 years of age. He / she must be a graduate from a recognized university in any stream with at least 50% aggregate marks. Also the candidate must be well versed with the knowledge of computers.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern : The selection is on the basis of written test & interview. Written exam is based on questions of reasoning, quantitative, general awareness & English. Also there is descriptive test. Those who qualifies the written test, will be called for the interview.
- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2010
- Indian Overseas Bank IOB PO Exam Papers
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
- Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2011 850 Posts
- Indian Army Soldiers Clerk Exam
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Papers
- Punjab National Bank PNB PO Exam Papers
- Canara Bank PO Exam Papers
- Allahabad Bank PO Exam Papers
- CBI Central Bank of India PO Exam Papers
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Exam Papers
- BOB Bank Of Baroda PO Exam Papers
- IDBI Bank Exam Papers
- Dena Bank PO Exam Papers