Scope of Nanotechnology
Nanotechnology is the science related to miniature & technology. ‘Nano’ means very small. It is an upcoming field. It comes under molecular engineering & involves creation of very minute objects which are between 1 – 100 nanometers. It is one branch of science which combines together all other branches like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering etc. This is not a very old branch & is still in the way of progression. But still the career options are very bright in this.
Now there are many degree courses in Nanotechnology which is being provided by many colleges & universities of the country. This degree courses are as Under graduate & Post graduate courses. One can find very good opportunities & best universities to do course in Nanotechnology.
Eligibility : Those who are from science background can apply for this at graduation level. In this,M.Tech is in high demands in India & in aboard.
Nanotechnology is divided into three main divisions. These are Nano-Electronics, Nano-Biotechnology & Nano-Materials. The implications of Nanotechnology in India can be found in the field of telecommunications, computing, aerospace, solar energy, and environment. However, Nanotech’s major contribution can be seen in the computing, communication and, medical field.
This field of Nanotechnology is most suitable for those who have a scientific attitude & outlook in life and those who finds interested in minutest molecules.
Areas where A Nanotechnologist can apply for jobs : These are Agriculture, Medicine, Teaching, Biotechnology, Forensic Science, Environment Industry, Food and Beverage, Genetics & Space Research.
You can even search for the list of colleges of Nanotechnology in India.
- Nanotechnology Courses in India
- List of Nanotechnology Colleges in India
- Scope of Biotechnology
- Scope of MCA
- Scope of MBA
- Biotechnology Entrance Exams
- Amity University Engineering Courses
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology
- Central Universities Common Entrance Test CUCET Notification
- List of Biotechnology Colleges in India
- Madurai Kamaraj University M.Sc. Eligibility
- List of Medical Courses in Amity University
- Thapar University Entrance Exam
- MIT Manipal Institute of Technology Engineering Admission
- SLIET Eligibility Criteria