Scope of MBA
The Masters in Business Administration is one of the most popular and preferred career being opted by youngsters these days. There are numerous number of good institutes that offer MBA degree every year. Apart form these, many students even go aboard to pursue this degree. There are a large number of job prospects after MBA.
Job Profile of a MBA : He is the one who is responsible to spread the business by implementing new & modern ideas in the business & also use of tools & skills to improve the current situation. An MBA provides a person with the ability to understand the nuances of business and the dynamics involved in managing it. An MBA is useful for anyone who wants to refocus his or her career.
Job Opportunities for MBA : There are various fields where a MBA can apply. These are -
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources / Organization Management
- Arts/ Education / Government / Public Policy / Environment
- Entrepreneurship / Small Business
- General Management
- Information Systems
- Operations Management
Often, after the completion of the course, one gets the college placements. Often these are placements in corporate world.
MBA Specifications : There are various specification in which one can opt for during MBA. These are marketing, financial, Human Resource etc.
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Scope of MCA
- Scope of Biotechnology
- Scope of Nanotechnology
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- MBA Colleges in Sikkim
- GIITM MBA Admission
- Pondicherry University MBA Admission Notification
- Lucknow University MBA Admission
- Alliance Business Academy MBA Admission
- List of MBA Entrance Exams
- MAH MBA / MMS CET
- Karnataka PGCET MBA MCA Eligibility and Exam Pattern
- IIFT MBA 2011-2013
- IIPM Admission in MBA BBA Programs