SBI PO Exam Sample Papers
State Bank of India SBI has got lot of branches all over the country & overseas. It is approximately 10,000 branches & more than 4,000 associates bank branch. Every year lot many people are recruited in SBI as Probationary Officers. This bank provide a great opportunity for every one over here. SBI has been designated as largest bank in India & 2nd largest bank all over the world.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must be at least 21 years old & not more than 30 years. Also, in academic requirements, he / she should be passed in 10+2 with at least 60% aggregate marks. There is relaxation of age & marks for the reserved categories according to government rules.
SBI PO Exam Pattern : The selection will be on the basis of -
- Written test – It is of 2 types – Objective & descriptive. Objective test is based on reasoning, general awareness, English language & data analysis.
- Group Discussion
SBI PO Exam Sample papers : One can download the sample papers pdf of various subjects to enhance their knowledge. Also they know the pattern of exam.
- For reasoning section, visit this & paper II
- For Quantitative Aptitude paper, visit this.
- For Computer Aptitude, see this.
- For General Awareness, see this
- For English paper, click here & paper II
- SBI PO Exam Pattern
- SBI PO Exam Result 2010
- SBI Associate Bank 6100 Clerical Recruitment 2010
- BSNL JAO Exam Sample Papers
- SBI PO Recruitment
- Punjab & Sind Bank PSB PO Sample Papers
- SBI Associates Recruitment of PO 2010
- SBI CMF Recruitment
- SBI Management Executive Recruitment Advertisement
- State Bank of India IFSC Code SBI
- Corporation Bank PO Sample Papers
- MAT Sample Papers
- Syndicate Bank PO Sample Papers
- CLAT Sample Papers
- IIFT Sample Papers