SBI PO Exam Pattern
State Bank of India is one of the most prestigious bank of the country which is under government supervision. It is one of the largest commercial bank. SBI holds the Probationary officers recruitment exam every year. A lot of students try their career in banking as this is the most easy job where progress can be made easily with strong determination & honesty towards the work.
SBI PO Exam Pattern : The selection is made on the basis of written test & Interview.
- Written Test : It will be of 250 marks. Duration of test is 3 hrs. Written test is divided into Objective test & Descriptive test.
I. Objective test : It is for 2 hrs. carrying 200 marks. There will be 4 choices to a question.Out of which, only one is correct & you have to find that & mark it correctly. There are 4 sections under this which are as follows -
a. Section A : The questions are asked on English Language.
b. Section B : Test of General Awareness, Marketing & Computers.
c. Section C : The questions are based on Data Analysis & Interpretation.
d. Section D : Test of Reasoning.
II. Descriptive Test : It is for 1 hr. carrying 50 marks. This tests the candidate’s writing skill in English. you have to attempt letter writing, essay, comprehension passages etc. Also read how to prepare for bank PO exam. This can help you.
- Group discussion ( GD ) & Interview : Those who scores highest percentile will be called for the GD & interview. About three times the vacancies will be called for the GD & interview. The final list will be made on the basis of merit list. The marks of both GD & Interview will be grouped together & a merit list will be prepared. Those who secured 40% or above will be selected.
You must read how to prepare for group discussion (GD) in bank PO exam before only. This will help you a lot in achieving your goal.
- SBI PO Exam Sample Papers
- SBI PO Exam Result 2010
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
- SAIL MT Exam Pattern
- SBI Associates Recruitment of PO 2010
- SBI CMF Recruitment
- SBI PO Recruitment
- RMAT Exam Pattern
- BSNL MT Exam Pattern
- SBI Associate Bank 6100 Clerical Recruitment 2010
- JEMAT Exam Pattern
- SBI Management Executive Recruitment Advertisement
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern