SBI CMF Recruitment
State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the most prestigious banks in India. They are recruiting thousands of people every year in their different branches all over the country. SBI is inviting applications for the post of Channel Management Facilitators.
SBI CMF No. of Posts : 600
SBI CMF Pay scale : Rs. 10,000/- pm in 1st year, Rs.12,000/- in 2nd year, Rs. 14,000/- in 3rd year, Rs. 16,000/- in 4th year.
Last date for receipt of completed application form : 20th feb 2010
Age criteria for SBI CMF job : The candidate must not be more than 62 yrs. as on 1st April 2010
SBI CMF Eligibility Criteria : The applicant must be retired from SBI or its associates banks, RRBs sponsored by SBI or Public Sector banks. The preference will be in the above mentioned sequence.
SBI CMF Selection procedure : The selection will be on the basis of interview & the preference order as mentioned.
For further details, visit the official website : http://sbi.co.in/
[SBI has vacancies of Probationary Officers also. So if you are interested in SBI Associates recruitment of PO 2010, click here]
- SBI PO Recruitment
- SBI Associates Recruitment of PO 2010
- SBI Associate Bank 6100 Clerical Recruitment 2010
- SBI Management Executive Recruitment Advertisement
- SBI PO Exam Result 2010
- SBI PO Exam Sample Papers
- SBI PO Exam Pattern
- State Bank of India IFSC Code SBI
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officer Recruitment
- IDBI Bank Managers Recruitment 2011
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment
- ICICI Bank PO Recruitment
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- Punjab and Sind Bank Officers’ Recruitment
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce PO Recruitment 2010 for 322 Posts