SAIL MT Exam Pattern
SAIL stands for Steel Authority of India Limited. It is the leading Public Sector Unit & steel producer. Its five integrated steel plants are situated in Bokaro, Bhilai, Durgapur, Burnpur & Rourkela. There are also three special steel plants in Bhadravati, Durgapur & Salem. It has the annual turnover of around 50,000 crore. SAIL undergo recruitment process of Management Trainee ( MT ) every year.
Many students opt for this SAIL MT exam. It has become the upcoming field as the progress rate is very fast.
SAIL MT Exam Pattern :
The selection is on the basis of Written test, Group discussion (GD) & Interview.
- SAIL MT written test : The test is for 2 1/4 hrs. i.e. 135mins. There are five sections in the paper which are as follows -
a. section I – The candidate will have to answer the questions based on reasoning. The total marks will be 45.
b. section II – Here the questions are based on quantitative ability. All the questions will carry 35 marks in total.
c. section III – There will be General Awareness questions carrying 35 marks.
d. section IV – A candidate has to attempt questions of 35 marks on English language.
e. section V – Lastly, there will be Technical paper of 100 marks which is specific to your stream.
- Group Discussion ( GD ) & Interview : Those who gets selected in written exam are called for GD & interview. In this, the capability of the candidate is checked. He should be up-to-date regarding the current affairs, whats all in happening in the world etc. You should know about how to prepare for Job interview in details so that you passed this stage also. Preparation for GD is similar as that for bank.Hope this article will help you.
All the best for your exam.
- SAIL Placement Papers
- SAIL MT Eligibility Criteria
- BSNL MT Exam Pattern
- JEMAT Exam Pattern
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Group I Exam Pattern
- APPSC Group II Exam Pattern
- NMAT Exam Pattern
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- SBI PO Exam Pattern
- JMET Exam Pattern
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern
- RMAT Exam Pattern
- ATMA Exam Pattern
- NTPC Executive Trainee Exam Pattern