SAIL MT Eligibility Criteria
Steel Authority of India Limited ( SAIL ) is the largest producer of Steel which supplies steel to all over the country. It is ISO certified. Its branches are spread in Central & Eastern regions of the country. SAIL is recruiting Management Trainee with the ambition of expansion of the company. Every year this recruitment process is carried out.
The selection in SAIL MT is based on the written exam & interview. To get through it firstly you should be aware of the SAIL MT exam pattern. Then only you can prepare well &in correct direction.
SAIL MT exam eligibility criteria : The candidate has to fulfill the terms & conditions before applying -
- Age : The candidate can be at the most 30 years of age. More than this are not eligible. There is relaxation of 5 yrs. for SC / ST, 3 yrs for OBC & 10 yrs for physically handicapped candidates.
- Health : The candidate should be in good health. He/ she should be free from any disease / disability. The weight of the candidate should be at least 45 kgs & height should be 155cms. However, relaxation in weight & height is given to the female candidates. If the candidate has either Myopia or Hypermetropia then it should not exceed 4 in each eye. He/ she should not be having any squint or color blindness, neither partial nor full.
- Educational Qualification : He / she must have at least Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in either of the streams mentioned : Mechanical , chemical, computer science, civil, electronics & telecommunications, metallurgy, ceramics, instrumentations or electrical. The aggregate marks should be at least 65% (50 % for SC / ST). Those who have MCA degree are also eligible provided the minimum aggregate marks is 65 % ( 50% for SC / ST candidates).
- SAIL Placement Papers
- SAIL MT Exam Pattern
- VIZAG Steel Management Trainee MT Eligibility Criteria
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- IFS Eligibility Criteria
- NTPC ET Test Eligibility Criteria
- GATE Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Navy 10+2 Technical Cadet Eligibility Criteria
- TNEA Eligibility Criteria
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- UPSC CPF AC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- NABARD Assistant Managers Eligibility Criteria
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria