RMCAAT Rajasthan Masters of Computer Application Admission Test
RMCAAT is conducted for the candidates who are interested in getting admission in MCA program in various government aided & private colleges of Rajasthan. This exam is conducted by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU). The admission in MCA through RMCAAT is approved by 32 institutions in Rajasthan. Many people take this test every year.
Centers of Exam : There are 4 centers where exam can be conducted. These are Kota, Jaipur, Jodhpur & Udaipur.
RMCAAT Eligibility criteria : In order to crack RMCAAT, one has to satisfy the following criteria -
- Educational Qualification – The interested candidate must have passed 10+2 exam with Mathematics as compulsory subject & graduation of 3 years duration from a recognized university in any discipline. OR, must have passed graduation in any stream from a recognized university with 50% (45% fro SC/ST candidates) aggregate marks.
- Domicile – The applicant must have the domicile of Rajasthan. For this, he / she must have studied in Rajasthan for at least 5 years including the year in which he / she has qualified the qualifying exam. The candidate must be a regular student of a recognized university of Rajasthan.
The domicile criteria includes the following -
a. Category A – The candidate should be herself /himself or either of the natural parent should be a bonafide resident of Rajasthan.
b. Category B – He/she should have studied as a regular student in a recognized university of Rajasthan for at least 5 years including the year in which he / she applies.
c. Category C – He / she is the child of serving employee of Rajasthan who works in either Rajasthan government or Panchayat samities / Municipal Boards or, Statutory Bodies and Corporations formed under the Indian Companies Act incorporated in Rajasthan.
d. Category C – The candidate is the child of the employee of the Universities in Rajasthan who has been in the institution for at least 3 years including the year in which the candidate is applying.
e. Category C- Candidate is a son/daughter of an employee of Central Government or Institutions of the Central Government including Public Sector Undertakings or Corporations and who is on the regular rolls and is serving in the State of Rajasthan on the date of application.
RMCAAT Exam Pattern : The test is of 2 hours duration. There will be 200 questions of 1 mark each. All the questions will be objective type. There will be 3 sections in the paper. 60 questions will be on Mathematical Ability, 60 questions on Elementary computer knowledge & 80 questions on Reasoning & Aptitude.
- PET Examination Rajasthan
- RMAT Eligibility Criteria
- Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
- IIT JAM M.Sc. Admission Test
- EPSI National Admission Test ENAT Notification
- AWES WAT Admission Test
- MCA and MBA Colleges in Rajasthan
- BITSAT Application Form
- RPET Rajasthan PET Previous Years Papers
- GATE Computer Science Question Papers
- BEL Placement Papers Computer Science
- AIEEE Application Status
- IIT JEE Application Status
- Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders ECET FDH