RMAT Exam Pattern
RMAT stands for Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test. It is the entrance exam conducted by Rajasthan university, Jaipur for the admission into 2 year full time MBA program in Management Institutions of Rajasthan. It is conducted every year in the month of June. This test score is accepted by 52 private institutions & 6 government institutions.
RMAT Test Pattern : The selection procedure is on the basis of written test, group discussion & interview. The final score is prepared taking in account all the three.
- Written Test : This will be for 2 hrs. There will be 120 objective type questions in which 4 options will be there for every question. You have to mark the correct one on the OMR sheet. Each question will carry 1 mark i.e there will be 120 questions for 120 marks. The no. of questions on each topic will be -
A. Data Analysis & Interpretation : 40 questions
B. General Awareness : 40 questions
C. Reasoning & Aptitude : 40 questions
D. Mathematical Ability : 40 questions
E. English language Proficiency : 40 questions
All the questions will be in English. There will be no negative marking so try to attempt all the questions. For clearing the written test one must be get at least 20% (15% for SC/ST/OBC) in the written test.
The test will be in morning at 10:00AM. You have to be in the examination hall by 9:30AM & will not be allowed to enter latest by 10:15AM. You cannot leave the hall before 12:30PM even if you paper is over.
- Group Discussion & Interview : Those who gets selected in written test are called for the group discussion & interview. Both Group discussion & interview are for 25 marks each.
- RMAT Eligibility Criteria
- NMAT Exam Pattern
- JEMAT Exam Pattern
- JMET Exam Pattern
- XAT Exam Pattern
- BSNL MT Exam Pattern
- ATMA Exam Pattern
- NIMCET Exam Pattern
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
- SBI PO Exam Pattern
- KMAT Exam Pattern
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- SAIL MT Exam Pattern
- GATE Exam Pattern