RMAT Eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) is conducted for admission to 2 years full time Management course by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) on behalf of State Management Institutions of Rajasthan. RTU was established in 2005 by the Rajasthan Government with a view of providing the best technical education to the students of Rajasthan. For this, a student must have the domicile of the Rajasthan.
RMAT eligibility criteria : The students should satisfy the educational qualification & domicile requirement before applying for it. Also they must see the RMAT exam pattern clearly so that they have a firm knowledge of the type of questions asked in the test.
- Educational Qualification : The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC) aggregate marks. Also those who are appearing in the final year exam of the qualifying exam in the year in which he/she is appearing for RMAT can also apply.
- Domicile requirement : The interested candidate should have either of the following domicile.
Domicile category A – The candidate himself/herself or either of his parents (mother/father) is a bonafide residence of Rajasthan.
Domicile category B – The candidate have been taking education from a recognized educational institution of Rajasthan in a regular course for at least 5 continuous years including the qualifying exam.
Domicile category C – The candidate is the son/daughter of serving or retired employee of either government of Rajasthan or, corporation & statutory bodies formed under the Indian companies Act included in Rajasthan or, Corporation/undertakings/improvement Trusts/Panchayat Samities/Municipal Boards/Co-operative bodies duly constituted by the Rajasthan government.
Domicile catergory C – The candidate who is the son/daughter of an employee of the Rajasthan universities/ Rajasthan Board of Secondary education / Government aided Engineering College of Rajasthan who has been employed for at least three years in this.
Domicile category C – The candidate is a daughter/son of an employee of Central Government. or institutions of the Central Government. including Public Sector Undertaking or Corporations and who is on the regular rolls and is serving in the state of Rajasthan on the date of application.
Domicile category C - The candidate is daughter/son of an employee of Rajasthan origin, serving in Central/Defence Government. services/Public Sector Undertakings/National Institutes of Government. of India, and who has put in minimum three years service on the last date for submission of application irrespective of her/his place of posting provided a certificate, is submitted by the employee from the employer, which proves the state of origin and the home town as given by her/him at the time of their entry into service.
- RMAT Exam Pattern
- RMCAAT Rajasthan Masters of Computer Application Admission Test
- TNEA Eligibility Criteria
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- IRMA Eligibility Criteria
- SAIL MT Eligibility Criteria
- Maharashtra SET Eligibility Criteria
- ICICI Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- XAT Eligibility Criteria
- NDA Eligibility Criteria
- EIL MT Eligibility Criteria
- FMS Eligibility Criteria