Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment Executive Intern
Reserve Bank of India i.e. RBI is a government owned organization. It is the central banking system in India. It controls the monetary policies in India. This was established in the year 1935 & since then, it played an important role in the development of the Indian government.
Recently, RBI introduced the recruitment post of 200 Executive Interns on contract basis.
Important Dates :
Written exam date : 24th October 2010
Last date of Online submission of Application Form : 23rd August 2010
Last date of Offline submission of Application Form : 30th August 2010
RBI Executive Intern Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality : The candidate must be an Indian or Subject from Bhutan or Nepal or Tibetan refugee who came in India before 1962 or people of Indian origin who came here from Sri Lanka & Myanmar with the intention of permanently settling in India & whose eligibility certificates has been issued by the Indian Government.
- Age : Should be between 21 – 30 years of age
- Educational Qualification : The applicant must have the Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 60% (50% for SC / ST / PWD candidates) aggregate marks. Also the candidate must have completed the Certificate Course related to Information Technology.
RBI Recruitment Application Procedure : The application fee is Rs. 100/- which is to be paid in the form of demand draft drawn in the favor of Reserve Bank of India payable at Mumbai. The candidate can submit the application form ONLINE or OFFLINE. Online submission can be done at the site http://onlinedr.rbi.org.in.
RBI Recruitment Selection Procedure : The selection is on the basis of written test & Interview.
A. Written test is objective type. This will be of 200 marks. The time allotted will be 3 hours. The questions will be based on General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & English Language.
B. Interview : Those who qualifies the written test are called for the interview.
Final selection will be on the basis of both written test & interview.
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers in Grade B Recruitment
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officer Recruitment
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- SBI Management Executive Recruitment Advertisement
- Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Notification
- RBI Scholarship for Faculty Members from UGC Institutes
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- LIC Financial Service Executive Recruitment
- Union Bank of India UBI Recruitment
- Central Bank of India PO Recruitment
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- UBI United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010
- Airport Authority of India AAI Junior Executive Engineer
- RBI Jobs 2010
- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2010