Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers in Grade B Recruitment
Reserve Bank Of India RBI is the Central banking system in India. It was founded in the year 1935. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. RBI as a whole is very much responsible for the development of the country and is responsible for deciding the development strategy of the Indian government.
Recently, RBI has announced the vacancy of Officers in Grade B for 80 posts.
Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers Recruitment Important Dates :
- Last date of Online submission of application form – 8th November 2010
- Last date of submitting application form through posts – 15th November 2010
- Written exam date – 6th January 2011
Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers Pay Scale : Those who are selected for the post of Officers in Grade B, will be given the pay scale of Rs. 21,000 – Rs. 36,400 /-
Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
- Age – The age of the candidates should be between 21-30 years. However, those who have done M.Phil or PhD can have the upper age limit of 31 and 33 years respectively.
- Educational Qualifications : The candidate should have the Bachelors degree with at least 60% aggregate marks or, Second class Master Degree, or, Doctorate Degree with 50% marks in Master’s Degree or equivalent grade OR iv) Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor’s Degree OR v) A Post Graduate Diploma in Management / MBA qualification from institutions recognized by Government of India / University Grants Commission, with Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree.
Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers for Grade B Selection Pattern : The selection is based on written test and interview. Written test is divided into 2 phases.
- Phase I – This is a objective test which is of 200 marks and time allotted for this is 3 hours. Questions are based on General Awareness, Quantitative aptitude, English language and Reasoning.
- Phase II – This is a Descriptive test which consists of 3 papers – English, Economic & Social issues and Finance & Management.
Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers Recruitment Application Procedure : The candidates can apply Online or Offline. The application fee is Rs.100/- which is to be paid in the form of Demand draft Payable at Mumbai, drawn in the favor of Reserve Bank of India.
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officer Recruitment
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment Executive Intern
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- Bank of India (BOI) PO Specialist Officers Vacancies
- Punjab and Sind Bank Officers’ Recruitment
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment Officers
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Union Bank of India UBI Recruitment
- Central Bank of India PO Recruitment
- Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Notification
- RBI Scholarship for Faculty Members from UGC Institutes
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- UBI United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010
- FCI Food Corporation of India Recruitment Notification
- Sister Grade II PGIMER