RDCH BDS Admission
Raja Rajeshwari Dental College & Hospital (RDCH) gives admission in BDS course. This institute was established in 1992 in Bangaluru, Karnataka. This college was established by the Moogambigai Charitable & Educational Trust. The college is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangaluru.
The college has the following departments :
Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
Department of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
Dept of oral medicine and radiology
Department of AerodoneticsDepartment of Prosthodontics
Department of oral and maxillofacial surgery
Department of Preventive and Community Dentistry
Department of Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
RDCH BDS Eligibility Criteria : The candidate who want to get admission in this, should have passed the 12th class exam with at least 55% (45% for SC / ST / OBC candidates) aggregate marks. The candidate must have Physics, chemistry & biology as the compulsory subjects in 11th & 12th std.
RDCH BDS Selection Pattern: The candidate will be selected on the on basis of interview & academic background.
RDCH BDS Application Procedure : The interested candidates can apply by downloading the form from the official website. The form duly filled has to be send to the address mentioned.
- DUMET MBBS BDS
- AWES WAT Admission Test
- National Institute of Homeopathy NIH BHMS Admission
- AFMC MBBS Admission
- CETPPMC Admission Notification
- BHMS Delhi University DU Admission
- PTU CET 2011 B.Tech B.Arch B.Pharma Admission
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University TNDALU Admission
- Presidency College Kolkata Admission
- M.Tech Admission Procedure
- Chettinad University MBBS BSc Admission
- IBAB Bangalore Bioinformatics Admission
- GITAM Spot Admission For B.Pharmacy M.Pharmacy
- Alliance Business Academy MBA Admission
- JIIT Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Admission 2011