IIT JAM Question Papers
Indian Institute of Technology IIT is one of the most reputed engineering institutes round the globe. It was established through an Act of Parliament. IIT has started Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. JAM. The objective of JAM is to provide admissions to various M.Sc., Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree and other post-bachelor degree programs at the IITs based on the performance in a single test and to consolidate Science as a career option for bright students from across the country.
IIT JAM Exam Pattern : There are various test papers. You have to choose one out of the following – Mathematical Statistics, Geophysics, Chemistry, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Physics, Geology & Biotechnology.
Each paper is of 3 hours duration. The papers of Biotechnology & computer applications is purely objective type whereas others are objective-cum-subjective type. In this weight age of objective test is 30% whereas that of subjective is 70%. Negative marking is also applicable in context to wrong answers.
- IIT JAM M.Sc. Admission Test
- IIT JEE Physics Papers
- IIT JEE Chemistry Papers
- IIT JEE 2011
- IIT JEE Previous Years Papers
- IIT JEE Application Status
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination WBJEE Question Papers
- Joint Entrance Screening Test JEST Question Papers
- AIEEE Physics Question Papers
- IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
- KCET Question Papers
- AIEEE Previous Years Question Papers
- AIEEE Chemistry Question Papers
- BSNL JTO Question Papers
- AFMC Question Papers