Postgraduate Courses in Event Management
Event Management is the profession which is responsible for holding all kinds of events, festivals and conferences. The people involved in this make arrangements for all kinds of things. This profession involves the studies regarding the identification of the target audience, planning of logistics, intricacies of bans, technical aspects etc.
Event Management includes making of all types of arrangements in events like fashion show, conference, marriages, parties, business seminars etc. It is necessary for those who want to go in this field to have a good communication skill and passion about this.
Event Management Postgraduate courses Eligibility Criteria : Those who have done Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for this.
List of Postgraduate courses in Event Management : These are -
- MBA – Event and Media Management
- Postgraduate diploma in event management
Career prospects in Event Management : This is a good field for the creative and passionate people. They should have good imaginative skills also. People can become free lancers in this. Or they can apply for jobs. The salary of the candidates depends on their capability, experience and time of work allotted. Their salary can be between Rs. 500-1000 per month. Sometimes, it can be more than Rs. 10,000 per month. For this, full dedication is required.
- Postgraduate Courses in Bioinformatics
- Postgraduate Courses in Embedded Systems
- List of Textile Management Entrance Exams
- Part Time Diploma Courses
- Nanotechnology Courses in India
- DOEACC Courses
- List of Medical Courses in Amity University
- Amity University Engineering Courses
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in India
- Horticulture Courses in India
- RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management Entrance Exam
- Birla Institute of Management Technology PGDM Admissions
- Hospital Management Colleges in India
- Health Management Institutes in India
- Diploma in Rail Transport and Management