Postgraduate Courses in Bioinformatics
Bioinformatics is also a branch of science. It is actually the application of computer science and statistics in molecular biology. It helps in better understanding of biological processes. In this DNA which is the main genetic coding in human beings, is mapped and analyzed along with the protein sequences. This is used to create the 3-D models of protein structures.
There are many universities that offer postgraduate course in Bioinformatics. To get admission in this, the candidate has to complete his / her graduation.
One of the important postgraduate course in Bioinformatics is PG Diploma in Bioinformatics. Only those who have done bachelor’s or masters degree from a recognized university in any disciple of science or engineering. For this, the candidate must have attained at least 55% aggregate marks. Those who are appearing in the final year examination are also eligible for this.
After doing PG Diploma in Bioinformatics, the candidate is opened to various kinds of job prospects. The candidates can get good salary biotech and pharmaceutical companies. Research fields are also applicable for them. In fact teaching line is also very suitable. Database design & preservation, clinical / medical pharmacologist, informatics developer etc are also the fields where a bioinformatics can apply.
- Postgraduate Courses in Event Management
- Postgraduate Courses in Embedded Systems
- IBAB Bangalore Bioinformatics Admission
- List of Bioinformatics Colleges in India
- Bioinformatics National Certification BINC Examination
- Part Time Diploma Courses
- List of Medical Courses in Amity University
- Nanotechnology Courses in India
- Horticulture Courses in India
- Amity University Engineering Courses
- DOEACC Courses
- Distance Learning Universities in India Colleges Providing Correspondence Courses
- M.Sc. in Chemistry
- Diploma in Rail Transport and Management
- Scope of MBA