PMT stands for Pre – Medical Test. All those who want to become a doctor has to give this test in order to get admission in Medical college. One can attempt PMT after 12th exams.
PMT is based on 11th & 12th class syllabus. So you have to be thorough with this in order to crack the PMT.
PMT Eligibility Criteria : The person should fulfill the following criteria in order to be capable to give the pre – medical test.
- The applicant should be at lest 17 years at the time of admission to medical college.
- Should have passed the qualifying exam i.e. Std 12th with minimum 50% aggregate marks with physics, chemistry, biology & English as compulsory subjects. He/ she should have passed in individual subjects.
- Should have passed the higher / senior secondary examination with physics, chemistry , biology as subjects including practical in each. Or, pre degree / intermediate examination in Science of Indian Universities / board or other recognized examination body with physics, chemistry , biology as subjects.
- PMT Exam Pattern
- CBSE PMT Syllabus
- BHU PMT Notification
- Banaras Hindu University BHU PMT Papers
- KEAM Eligibility
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
- PMET Eligibility Criteria
- List of Medical Entrance Exams in India
- PIMS AICET Eligibility Criteria
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- GATE Eligibility Criteria
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- AIPMT Exam Pattern
- NAC-Tech Eligibility