PMET Punjab Medical Entrance Test
PMET or Punjab Medical Entrance Test is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. This entrance test is conducted under the supervision of Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. Through PMET, admission occurs in programs of MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery ), BDS ( Bachelor of Dental Surgery ), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery ) and BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery ).
There are approx. 20 Government and private medical colleges that are affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. These are Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Ayd. College, Desh Bhagat Ayd Med, Mai Bhago Ayd. College, Govt Ayd College, Baba Jaswant Singh Dental College, Khalsa Dental College and Hospital, Sri Guru Ram Das Instt, of Dental Sciences, BDS Dental College, Dayanand Medical College, Medical College, MBBS Medical College, Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Shri Guru Ram Dass Instt. of Med. Sciences & Research, Dental College, Dasmesh Instt. of Dental Sciences & Research, Guru Nanak Dental College & Research Institute, BAMS Shri Lakshirnarain Ayd College, Dayanand Ayd College, Guru Nanak Ayd College, Sat Sai Murli Dhar Ayd. Med College.
PMET Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must have passed the 12th std exams from a recognized board. He / she must have attained minimum of 50% (45% for SC / ST candidates) aggregate marks in the final exams with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects in 10+2. The age of the candidate must be minimum 17 yrs. He / she should be a permanent resident of Punjab.
PMET Exam Pattern : It is a written test which is of objective type. All the questions are of multiple choice type. Wrong answers would be allotted negative marking. Questions are on Physics, Chemistry, biology and English.
PMET Syllabus : The syllabus of this will be same as that of CBSE board in 11th and 12th class.
- Sardar Patel University Medical Entrance Test
- List of Medical Entrance Exams in India
- PMET Eligibility Criteria
- Top Medical Colleges in India
- MH SSET Maharashtra Superspeciality Entrance Test 2011
- DNB CET NATBOARD DNB Common Entrance Test
- Integrated Common Entrance Test ICET Eligibility Criteria
- Central Universities Common Entrance Test CUCET Notification
- Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders ECET FDH
- CMS Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern
- List of Medical Courses in Amity University
- Joint Entrance Screening Test JEST Question Papers
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- List of Orthopedics Entrance Exams
- Entrance Exams For Pharma